Mediator PCI 3000Di 3V MK-III
Daughterboard with three PCI and three ZIII slots for Amiga 3000D in the standard desktop case.
The Mediator PCI 3000Di daughter board is designed to enable expansion of Amiga 3000 desktop with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 3 PCI slots (PCI 2.2 compatible)
• 3 Zorro III/II slots
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• DMA to A3000 motherboard space
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with all A3000 processor card models
• Simultaneous operation of up to three PCI and up to three Zorro III/II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Radeon 9250, Radeon 9200, Radeon 9000, Voodoo5, Voodoo4,
• Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee, S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 4000 Core Logic card
• Elbox A3000D 4xZIII / 3xPCI daughter board
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI 3000Di page at www.elbox.com.