4-way EIDE buffered interface for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 600 computers.
With the 4xEIDE buffered interface you can now take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
- Support for ATAPI standard devices
- Two buffered EIDE ports for 4 drives
- Support CHS, LBA-28 and LBA-48 addressing modes
- LBA-48 assures support for hard drives beyond the 128GB
- Automatically configured devices
- Automatic processor type recognition
- Compatibility with all A1200 turbo cards
- Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
- EIDE'99 requires KS2.04 as minimum
4xEIDE'99 software bundled with 4xEIDE buffered interface provides support for:HDD drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
- Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 nad 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name - 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
- Supports Amiga protection bits
- Supports Multisession
- Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
- Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
- 4xEIDE'99 buffered interface
- Floppy disk with:
- EIDE'99 software pack (ver.4.6) and
- AllegroCDFS (ver.3.5).
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
If you have any questions related to this product, email them at